Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rest...........



"Come to me, all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
-Matthew 11:28


Come, lay back into my arms, let your head fall back against my shoulder.....Rest......

Feel my steady breathing and let it become yours...Listen to my heartbeat and relax into its rhythm.....Rest......

Feel me around you and exhale in my embrace.....Rest.......

Hear my still small voice whisper over and over, "I love you, I'm here, all is well......."

.......Rest......

Close your eyes, let the day diminish, let my love enfold you, let me hold you close...
Let go your worries, you're safe here now...
You are mine, I am yours
All is well, my love...........

Rest

~*


1 comment:

Joy said...

Wow. I am going to copy this down and read it before I go to bed, or when I am all frazzled and worried. This is balm for my troubled soul! So beautiful, Hindsfeet! I was feeling calm and peaceful even as I read it. Thank you!